Terms & Conditions
CBEAUX International – F.Z.C. operates CBEAUX.com.
We are in the United Arab Emirates. Our company number is 26206 and our registered office is SM-Office – B1-621 E.
We are regulated by Ajman Free Zone Company – F.Z.C.
By using the CBEAUX site, even if you are browsing and have not registered at any time, you acknowledge that you consent, agree and will abide by these Terms & Conditions.
Please read them very carefully. U.A.E. law. govern these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on CBEAUX.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of United Arab Emirates for the resolution of any disputes.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from CBEAUX.com website and the most recent version supersedes all previous versions.
You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing CBEAUX.
You also agree to the terms set out in all our policies and that we are not liable. As far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of CBEAUX
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered CBEAUX users).
- You agree that once you receive a product by CBEAUX and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- All users of CBEAUX agree that they will not use CBEAUX for their own commercial purposes. (unless they receive written permission from us to do so).
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on CBEAUX. (unless you have our written permission to do so).
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to CBEAUX by any other person.
- CBEAUX reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- CBEAUX reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on CBEAUX, providing that they have our written permission.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe. You are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
Contact Execution & Cookies Conditions
We are using your personal data to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you for billing and order fulfillment.
Monitoring is important for CBEAUX so you the consumers obtain what you want from the information CBEAUX collects from your visits. CBEUAX uses 3rd party services such as Google analytics to collect cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – We use them to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to obtained our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud or cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors). Other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Right to Cancel Conditions
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us in the same condition that you received them in.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and COD (except Egypt).
- A secure payment system provided by Mashreq Bank (Secure Payment Gateway) processes all payments. Please make sure you enter all details correctly.
- We accept COD (Cash on Delivery) payments. Up to 2000 AED in UAE, 2000 SAR in KSA and 165 KD in Kuwait.
- We charge COD payment with additional service fee. 15 AED in UAE, 15 SAR in KSA and 2KD in Kuwait. No matter the number of items your order contains.
- We only accept cash payments. We do not accept any other payment method such as personal checks or credit cards; therefore you will not be able to receive your shipment.
- Not accepting an order or not being able to make a full payment at time of delivery may result in loss of COD buying privilege at CBEAUX.com and/or account suspension.
- COD may not be available due to frequent past order cancellations.
Terms of Sale
By using CBEAUX, you are accepting our full Term of Sale so please read these carefully.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You must acknowledge that you accept the terms of sale before making any purchases via CBEAUX.
- By confirming that you wish to purchase any item on CBEAUX, you are confirming that you agree with our full user Terms & Conditions. Find them on our site and read them in their entirety before making a purchase on CBEAUX.
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on CBEAUX is in stock and available for delivery. We will contact customers who order out-of-stock products and we do not charge customers for those items.
- Everything is done to provide clear and precise details about the product. (when the product is available in various colors or patterns). We are not liable for the accuracy or completeness of our product descriptions or the photographs of the products. If you realize that the product does not match the stated description please feel free to return it within 14 working days of reception it, in an unused condition.
- Customers agree to the terms of sale, subject to the stated price for all selected items. When they complete their order for their selected items by pressing the ‘confirm’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send all customers an acknowledgement email detailing the products that they have ordered. This is not an acceptance of the sale on the behalf of CBEAUX.
- We will send all customers a shipping confirmation email once we ship their products. This confirms that we have accepted to sell the selected items to you at the price specified at checkout.
- We will notify you if we do not accept sale before we dispatch your items. Customers must let us know if they want to cancel their order before we ship the items. We reserve the right to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however. Non-acceptance of the sale on behalf of CBEAUX will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will inform you of this by email. We don’t charge you for any products that are out of stock. We’ll inform you once they come back into stock but you must place a new order if you wish to order the item(s) again.
- We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you of this by email. Your order will be canceled and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the item(s) by another method.
- You have breached the user Terms & Conditions. We will inform you of this and your order will be cancelled.
- We are not liable for any delays to our stated delivery times and cannot guarantee how long it will take to process your payment.
- We cannot guarantee an assigned delivery time for your items. If you are not at home when we deliver your order, we’ll try again at a different time of day. If we still cannot reach you at home, you may have to contact the shipping company to set a time.
- We accept no liability for items once they have been dispatched and are in the possession of our shipment partners. Once orders have been dispatched we consider the sale to have been completed and the risk of loss is passed onto you.
- We accept no responsibility if your card details or CBEAUX user name and password are used by another person. Because you have knowingly or unknowingly shared them outside the CBEAUX site. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password.
- Customers have a right to return products they have not used within 14 working days of receiving them. Make sure items have incurred no wear or damage since being delivered to the customer. You will return the items in their original packaging.
If we are satisfied with the condition of returned items, we will issue customers with a refund on original form of payment. Please see our Returns Policy for more details.
These conditions of sale are liable to change at any time. They are effective at the time of your specific sale. Please read through the terms of sale every time you wish to place an order. As with all our Terms & Conditions, these conditions of sale are governed by Dubai, Ajman and the UAE law.